We can provide a range of medical assessments that meet any insurance or legislative requirements that any organization may have. All medical assessments are conducted at our Medical Centre may include:
- Physical & Clinical Examinations
- Hearing Testing (Audiometry)
- Heart Function Testing (ECGs)
- Musculoskeletal Assessment
- Medical Imaging (X-Rays,etc.)
- Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Fatigue Assessments
- Vision Testing
- Pathology Testing
- Other OH & S Medicals as required
The purpose of the pre-employment medical is:
- To identify physical and psychological problems which may affect the ability of the candidate to carry out the proposed employment in a safe and effective manner.
- To advise if there are medical reasons why the duties of the position may not be suitable for the candidate.
- To identify those adjustments to employment that may be required to enable the employee to perform the job to the standard required
The cost of a general pre-employment medical examination is fully out of pocket. There is no Medicare rebate available